What is the difference between official and unofficial transcripts?
- includes all credit types
- are available to view and print at any time by logging in to My267 and clicking on “My Transcript”
- will only reflect graduate, licensure renewal, substitute authorization, and paraeducator credit. Courses taken for “No Credit” will not be displayed on your official transcript
- can be requested online by logging in to My267 and selecting “Request My Transcript”
Which one you need?
Uses of an unofficial transcript:
- I need to check my grades
- I am renewing my license with the BOEE online. (You will only need an official transcript if you are audited. You may request one at that time.)
- I need to check the number of graduate and/or licensure renewal credits I have accrued.
- Provide my AEA 267 Administrator verification of my participation in AEA 267 professional development days (applies to AEA 267 personnel only).
Uses of an official transcript:
- I am using the transcript to submit to my district to move on a salary schedule.
- I am renewing my license with the BOEE using a paper submission.
- I am applying for a job.
- I am applying for admission to a college.