Official vs. Unofficial Transcripts

What is the difference between official and unofficial transcripts?

Unofficial Transcripts:

  • includes all credit types
  • are available to view and print at any time by logging in to My267 and clicking on “My Transcript”

Official Transcripts

  • will only reflect graduate, licensure renewal, substitute authorization, and paraeducator credit. Courses taken for “No Credit” will not be displayed on your official transcript
  • can be requested online by logging in to My267 and selecting “Request My Transcript” 

Which one you need?

Uses of an unofficial transcript:

  • I need to check my grades
  • I am renewing my license with the BOEE online. (You will only need an official transcript if you are audited.  You may request one at that time.)
  • I need to check the number of graduate and/or licensure renewal credits I have accrued.
  • Provide my AEA 267 Administrator verification of my participation in AEA 267 professional development days (applies to AEA 267 personnel only).

Uses of an official transcript:

  • I am using the transcript to submit to my district to move on a salary schedule.
  • I am renewing my license with the BOEE using a paper submission.
  • I am applying for a job.
  • I am applying for admission to a college.
This entry was posted in PD News You Can Use. Bookmark the permalink.