Should you need to reserve rooms within the AEA 267 offices there are some steps you should follow:
- Please make sure you CHOOSE A ROOM SETUP to allow building staff to set up your room according to your needs. (Some rooms do not require a setup. Examples are: kitchens, ICNs, tech labs.) Look below by “Room Setup Requested”. If it says “- Please Select a Room Setup -“, you will need to go back to your booking and choose a setup. (https://my.aea267.k12.ia.us > Login to your account> Room Management> My Room Requests> Approved> Edit> Setup dropdown.)
- If you have unique or unusual equipment needs, please specify those needs in the ”Special Requests” section. One week prior to your event, contact the technology department in that region to ensure there will be the necessary staff and equipment available to you.
- If you book a polycom, YOU MUST ALSO book a room. See the Polycom Booking Guide for assistance.
- If you no longer need the room you have booked, please CANCEL that room reservation. This will allow others to reserve the room.
- MONITOR THE NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS attending your event! Several days prior to the start of your event, log in to your account and ADJUST THE NUMBER of participants attending to the actual number attending. Maintenance staff will set up your room accordingly.
- NOTE: Please do not check the box called “Make this request private”. This hides the booking on building monitors and participants are unable to see if or where the offering or meeting is being held. The checkbox is reserved for parent/child consultations, the mobile PC lab and kitchen reservations. Your reservation may be denied with a request to remove the private option.
Thank you for making the room reservation process go as smoothly as possible.