Forgot Username or Password?

Which Username and Password do you need?

My267

I would like to access my AEA 267 professional learning account to request my transcript, register for a class, change my credit type, etc.

• Go to My267, then click on “Forgot Password?” and enter your Username and click on Submit. You will receive an email (to the email address you used in your account) containing a link to reset your password.  If you need additional assistance, contact AEA 267 Professional Learning.

Mandatory and Non-Mandatory Trainings

I would like to access my mandatory & non-mandatory training account to take trainings required by my district such as Bloodborne Pathogens, Mandatory Reporter: Child and Dependent Adult Abuse, Medication Administration in Iowa Schools, Right to Know, etc.

AEA PD Online

I would like to access the statewide AEA PD Online website to manage my account or register for a totally online course.

• Visit the AEA PD Online course catalog and click on “To view your class history and current enrollment, click here…” Enter your first and last name and your Login ID, then click “Forget your passcode?” and follow the prompts. If this is not successful, contact Heartland AEA 11 at 800-255-0405 and ask for Professional Development.

updated 7/9/15

This entry was posted in PD News You Can Use. Bookmark the permalink.