Unofficial Transcripts are available to view and print at any time by logging in to My267 and clicking on “View My Transcript.” This is a great tool when you need to:
- check your grades
- renew your license with the BOEE online. (You will only need an official transcript if you are audited. You may request one at that time.)
- check the number of graduate and/or licensure renewal credits you have accrued.
- check the number of AEA PD days you have accrued (applies to AEA 267 personnel only).
- Provide my AEA 267 Administrator verification of my participation in AEA 267 professional development days (applies to AEA 267 personnel only).
Official Transcripts can be requested online by logging in to My267 and selecting “Request My Transcript.” You will then be prompt to update your personal information and specify your transcript needs. This transcript will only reflect graduate, licensure renewal, substitute authorization, and paraeducator credit. Courses taken for “AEA 267 PD” credit and “No Credit” will not be displayed on your official transcript. This is a great tool when you need to:
- submit a transcript to your district to move on a salary schedule.
- renew your license with the BOEE using a paper submission.
- apply for a job.
- apply for admission to a college.